Too much going on here to write a lengthy post:
- My sister, niece and baby are coming Saturday for 10 days
- The Dude 'graduates' from 8th grade early next week
- Trying to learn how to use my new Bernina without looking like an idiot
- I'm still backlogged on reading all my favorite blogs and visiting with my favorite people
- Have to go buy a high chair (Walmart)
- Making lists about EVERYTHING
- Teaching myself how to do a small landscape quilt ( 8X12) - so far it looks good
- Making menus (and grocery lists) for the next 10 days
- Procrastinating about ALL OF THE ABOVE
No time for photos today - that would mean the end of my procrastination spell.
Oh, I almost forgot - check out GerryArt for a really cool giveaway. Tell her I sent you please.
Hugs - Marie